Happy Birthday Athena!

The Universe and Everything in It

Moderator: Moderators

Marie

Happy Birthday Athena!

Post by Marie »

Thanks to the great imagination and creative initiative of our intrepid Captain, we have this wonderful site and fabulous forum for discussion and debate on all things Science and Science Fiction.

Many glorious returns of the day, my friend, and more exciting future essays, stories and surprises.
:D
Marie

Windwalker
Site Admin

Post by Windwalker »

Thank you for your good wishes, dear friend! The site has becomes what it is because of everyone's contributions.
For I come from an ardent race
That has subsisted on defiance and visions.

rocketscientist

Post by rocketscientist »

Everyone down this way is wishing you a lovely day! All the best now and in the future. :D

caliban
Site Admin

Post by caliban »

Man, nobody keeps me informed about these things! Where's a good time machine when you need it?

Happy birthday, belated, and many more!

Calvin
"Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results. I know several thousand things that won't work." --Thomas A. Edison

Windwalker
Site Admin

Post by Windwalker »

Thank you so much, my dears! I wish I were in a better state, but your thoughts and words give me strength and hope.

Master Rev

Happy Birthday!

Post by Master Rev »

Happy Belated Birthday, Captain. Sorry that I didn't send greetings sooner, but the evil empire has me quite busy these days. Best wishes and hope all is well!

Rene

bretonlass

Post by bretonlass »

In a somewhat belated manner and to celebrate my return to the site, I would like to wish our Captain a very happy birthday.

As a sort of celebration, I will include an Irish blessing my best friend sent me once for my own birthday:

May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.

The good little Pagan that I am cheerfully replaces the word "God" by "the Spirits"!

Cheers,

Eloïse

PS: I'll soon tell you about Scotland. Gah! And I thought I missed the speed of the city...
"First, you see the world in black and white. After a while, you begin to see the shades of gray. And if you but have the courage to try, you then get to see all the colours of the rainbow." My philosophy of life

intrigued_scribe

Post by intrigued_scribe »

My apologies; even with other preoccupations, I don't know how I missed this! Happy Belated Birthday, and many, many happy returns!

Heather

intrigued_scribe

Post by intrigued_scribe »

This was meant to be part of the previous post; welcome back to the site, Eloise, and I look forward to hearing about Scotland. :)

Heather

Windwalker
Site Admin

Post by Windwalker »

Many thanks for thinking of me, my dears! I am not entirely well, but one hurdle is past... several more to go.

fallen angel

Post by fallen angel »

Happy belated Birthday,Dear and Beloved Cpt. May you be blessed with the Best in this world and in the hereafter.I sincerly pray that we have you for many more great advnetures.

Weapons and Architect officer
Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever

Windwalker
Site Admin

Post by Windwalker »

Thank you for the wonderful wishes, dear Angel. I am still battling health issues... I'm trying to resolve them, so that I can get back to my friends and my life!

fallen angel

Post by fallen angel »

Godspeed beloved Cpt,Godspeed. And dare you not think of ever giving up hope,even if it be a fools hope.for their is always hope.
loving regards.
arms and architect officer
Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever